Re: [opensuse] Leap 15.0: updates missing from repository?
* Darryl Gregorash <raven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [06-09-18 09:38]:
On 2018-06-09 05:40 AM, stakanov wrote:
Forgive me if this appears to be patronizing or "bike-shedding". Not my
intention.

No problem; others may find it useful.

I've never found any need to use one of the mirrors, the master
repositories on opensuse.org have always worked fine for me.

I had assumed that updates would be available there almost as soon as
they appear on the mailing list -- at least, that has always been my
experience thus far.

iiuc, you are almost *always* using a mirror rather than the *master*
repository. it just is not advertised.