Re: [opensuse] Can't get VNC working on OpenSuse Leap 15 Gnome or KDE plasma
On 06/08/2018 06:05 AM, Bob Perez wrote:
John,

The vnc client side. Multiple users here have tried to set it up and it
never works.

We have tried also this procedure :

https://doc.opensuse.org/documentation/leap/reference/html/book.opensuse.reference/cha.vnc.html

Does it work for you with OpenSuse 15 Leap ?

Both KRDC (in vnc mode) and TigerVNC work for me on Leap 15. which

Yes they yield a mostly black screen, but that's intentional, because the target
machine's VNC Server is set to remove wallpaper to save bandwidth. I just
scroll
down till the target machine's start menu shows, and launch programs as needed.

Strictly in-house use so not using any encryption.