Re: [opensuse] zypper dup very busy defragging btrfs, when there is nobtrfs partition...
  • From: Peter Suetterlin <pit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 11:18:24 +0100
Anton Aylward wrote:

On 07/06/18 10:43 AM, Per Jessen wrote:

probably to understand that filesystem?

If that is the case and that is hard wired into GParted then I think there is
bug in the architecture of the modularity of GParted. This my be sufficient
but
it it is not necessary.

TBH, I would really be pissed off if I installed GParted, try to run it on my
system - only to get (at best) an info box telling me 'Oh, for *this* to work
you also have to install <bla>....'

GParted is a toolbox, and I don't want to buy every wrench in that box
separate. Because the moment you need it will be the one the shop is closed
(i.e., you're not online to get that package) ....