Re: perf: interrupt took too long (was: [opensuse] Q: 4.16 kernel status for Leap 15)
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 07:31:54 +0200
David C. Rankin wrote:

On 06/07/2018 01:46 AM, Per Jessen wrote:
Try searching bugzilla for that one. Very annoying, I have had it
a few times over the years.

Oh, I have until my little fingers hurt. All the way down to core.c in
the kernel. The problem is there are a number of factors that come
into play.

In bugzilla, I found 32 reports on "soft lockup", back to openSUSE 11.2.
I have had a few myself, ISTR. Unless one of those reports should
miraculously match your situation, you probably wont find any actual
help there. I would open a new report.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (18.1°C)