Re: [opensuse] zypper dup very busy defragging btrfs, when there is nobtrfs partition...
On 2018-06-07 17:43, Knurpht @ openSUSE wrote:
Op donderdag 7 juni 2018 14:59:31 CEST schreef Knurpht @ openSUSE:
Op donderdag 7 juni 2018 14:37:03 CEST schreef Carlos E. R.:
Hi,

zypper dup of one 42.3 system to 15.0 on a VBox guest.

I can understand testing for btrfs then exiting, but it takes minutes at
100% CPU.

Deserves a bug report IMO. If there is no btrfs, I don't see the reason to
execute the btrfs tools.
Correcting myself here. It should be there, though not activated. Like on my
laptop with only btrfs and ext4, reiserfstune etc. is installed.

Exactly.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.