Re: Fwd: [opensuse] Yet another Leap15.0 woe: upgrading 42.3 with squid installed as ftp proxy amongst others derails ftp proxy capability bein on Leap 15.0
Hi,

This upgraded 42.3 system with a very simple squid-cache running on
it, windows machines, configured to use this leap machine, can no
longer download stuff via simple ftp url, e.g. via firefox when using
this squid then being on leap 15.0

The never-ending troubles of nightmareish Suse upgrades.

I'm not aware of anything that changed in the squid's FTP module. But
you have also included almost no information about your setup aside from
"it doesn't work", so it's rather difficult to help here.

1. provide your squid.conf - simple setup means this is really short, right?
2. provide what response you are actually getting
3. I'm assuming that at least squid is starting for you?
4. what messages do you get in the access.log?

Cheers,
Adam