Re: [opensuse] Q: 4.16 kernel status for Leap 15
On 07/06/18 00:26, Andrei Verovski wrote:
Hi !

Is this kernel (4.16 from pmdpalma home repository) works stable on Leap 15 ?
I’m going to use it in production system, KVM host system.

http://ftp.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/pmdpalma:/core:/Kernel_stable_standard/openSUSE_Leap_15.0/

Why the kernel from this repository? I have used the kernel from this repo. (below) for a very, very, long time and the only hassle that I can recall ever having is that the nVidia driver occasionally not compiling with the 'latest' kernel.

The latest kernel I am using is 4.17.0-1 (in Leap 15 and Tumbleweed), found here:

download.opensuse.org/repositories/Kernel:/stable/standard/

BC

--
"..The times have been
That, when the brains were out,