[opensuse] Installer of Leap 15 and LVM: installer asks for formatting /home?
  • From: stakanov <stakanov@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2018 19:48:56 +0200
When running install on an existing system with an LVM (ext4), when asking to
departure from existing files systems and then saying "import" previous
install, I get the correct volumes (included LVM after having given the
password of course). But unlike previous versions of Leap, this one tries to
format /home??
Fortunately I saw it in the last moment. Have there been changes to the
encryption method used in Leap 15 for LVM (for which the installer deems
necessary to format my data?) or is this a bug in the installer of Leap 15?