Re: [opensuse] Enigmail setup wizard fatal flaw
On 06/05/2018 12:00 PM, ken wrote:
On 06/04/2018 01:22 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:

This is an encrypted OpenPGP message.
In order to decrypt this mail, you need to install an OpenPGP add-on
<https://addons.mozilla.org/thunderbird/addon/enigmail/>.

Carlos, for some reason, even after configuring enigmail, I still can't
see anything in your email (and, yes, in others' emails also)... just
what you see above.

I had this problem reading Carlos' e-mail as well in 42.2. No matter what I
did, his e-mails showed up blank in Tbird (I had to hit Ctrl+U and view the
source to read them -- which made replying a pain...)

I it something related to the way the signed message is wrapped or signature
verified. (it will apply to reading mail more and more people as well)

On 42.3 I created a whole new Tbird profile and did not import anything,
thankfully Carlos' messages were again readable.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.