[opensuse] KRunner Dictionary
Hi,

I've noticed that Dictionary plugin in KRunner (alt-F2) doesn't work on
my two computers, both running Leap 15 KDE Plasma (upgraded from 42.3).

It seems that, when I enter "define <some word here>", a connection is
attempted to a dict server on address 216.18.20.172, port tcp/2628, but
no results are received/displayed. I see that in tcpdump and netstat.

I tried another randomly chosen client for dict protocol, same server,
same port, and it works.

I filled a ticket at bugzilla, but am not hoping anything will happen
soon regarding that.

So, here I am, asking list members for help. Anybody?

TIA and best regards,

Radule
  • No further messages