Re: [opensuse] how do I force the english release notes?
Am Dienstag, 5. Juni 2018, 15:08:53 CEST schrieb Mark Goldstein:
On Tue, Jun 5, 2018 at 9:53 AM, Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Mark Goldstein wrote:
On Tue, Jun 5, 2018 at 8:48 AM, Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
cagsm wrote:
Ho to force english release notes at

<https://doc.opensuse.org/release-notes/x86_64/openSUSE/Leap/
15.0/>

with some nonenglish setup at my disposal? thanks.

In your browser, go to Preferences->Content->Languages and put
English at the top, then refresh the page. It's normal Apache
content negotiation, but could probably use an override menu
on the page too.

I do have English at top (FF 60, Windows in the office) and
still get Release notes in Russian, which is terrible.

That's weird - I have English at the top, I get them in English,
I switch to German I get them in German. FF52 on Leap42.3.
My preferences were EN-US fist, then RU and others and only at the
end EN (my usual setting).
I moved EN above RU and eventually I see normal English Release
notes.

But I agree than language picker should be added.

that's a good hint: I didn't have english [en] first, and switching
from german to english didn't work though english [en-us] was on
top. Adding english [en] on top switching works. Great! Thanks!

Cheers
Will

--
openSUSE Tumbleweed 20180530