Re: [opensuse] Adobe Reader no longer works - 15.0
On 06/04/2018 09:51 PM, Simon Lees wrote:
But beyond that pdf viewers are known for there security issues and
openSUSE is not going to ship an application which is unmaintained and
not going to receive updates for security issues in the future. This is
likely the main reason why it was dropped.

I'm not saying it should be included in 15.0, but it shouldn't stop
someone from installing it on their own.  I tried Okular a while ago and
didn't think much of it.