Re: [opensuse] Adobe Reader no longer works - 15.0 - alternatives.
On 2018-06-05 02:44, James Knott wrote:
Since installing Leap 15.0, I now see Adobe Reader no longer works.

I'm trying Foxit for Linux (version 2.4.1) in a virtual machine. The
installer is an executable and install under /opt.

I opened a signed document, but I don't see the signature data anywhere.
I see mentions in the menu of signing a document, but that is no much
use if I can't verify a signature.

I talk about signing with an official certificate, not stamping the
document with an image. And when displaying such a signed document,
display the certificate authenticity trail. Nothing in Linux, AFAIK,
does that - except proprietary acroread, and it is ancient, so it can
not update its master certificates.

I opened a sample form I had saved, and it opens and displays correctly,
it seems.

jdd, can you provide links or copies of some of your government forms to
try?

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.