Re: [opensuse] how do I force the english release notes?
  • From: "Knurpht @ openSUSE" <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 13:59:43 +0200
Op dinsdag 5 juni 2018 07:48:31 CEST schreef Per Jessen:
cagsm wrote:
Ho to force english release notes at

<https://doc.opensuse.org/release-notes/x86_64/openSUSE/Leap/15.0/>

with some nonenglish setup at my disposal? thanks.

In your browser, go to Preferences->Content->Languages and put English
at the top, then refresh the page. It's normal Apache content
negotiation, but could probably use an override menu on the page too.
I know how to get around this, but I think this is one of the cases where the
visitor should have the opportunity to read the english original text.

--
Gertjan Lettink a.k.a. Knurpht
openSUSE Board Member