Re: [opensuse] KGPG : Serious fault
On 2018-06-05 13:00, Liam Proven wrote:
On 05/06/18 12:42, Carlos E. R. wrote:
So, I swallow my dislike of emacs and use it.

The alternative is windows.

No, there's no escape. Emacs runs on Windows, too. ;-)

LOL

But I meant that in Windows there are several editors that can display
and edit an encoded file working on memory only, without creating a
deciphered file, which is dangerous.

Even if the deciphered file is erased after working on it, there remains
copies on deleted sectors on the disk, so if an attacker get access to
the disk, it can also read the secret document in plain text. Probably.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.