Re: [opensuse] how do I force the english release notes?
On 05/06/18 09:05, Mark Goldstein wrote:
I'll re-check at home with FF52. Good that I have not updated to 60
yet (because of some extensions I use).

I had this issue to so I have switched to the Waterfox browser. It is
current, based on a more recent codebase than the ESR, the maintainers
are backporting security fixes from FF Quantum, but almost all the old
XUL extensions still work.

Sadly there's no SUSE package or RPM but the tarball works fine.