Re: [opensuse] how do I force the english release notes?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 11:13:40 +0200
Mark Goldstein wrote:

On Tue, Jun 5, 2018 at 9:53 AM, Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mark Goldstein wrote:

I do have English at top (FF 60, Windows in the office) and still
get Release notes in Russian, which is terrible.

That's weird - I have English at the top, I get them in English, I
switch to German I get them in German. FF52 on Leap42.3.

I'll re-check at home with FF52. Good that I have not updated to 60
yet (because of some extensions I use).

I have just tried it with FF60 on my leap15 test desktop - works for me,
swapping between e.g. English and German.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (20.0°C)