Re: [opensuse] how do I force the english release notes?
  • From: Mark Goldstein <goldstein.mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 09:42:49 +0300
On Tue, Jun 5, 2018 at 8:48 AM, Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
cagsm wrote:

Ho to force english release notes at

<https://doc.opensuse.org/release-notes/x86_64/openSUSE/Leap/15.0/>

with some nonenglish setup at my disposal? thanks.

In your browser, go to Preferences->Content->Languages and put English
at the top, then refresh the page. It's normal Apache content
negotiation, but could probably use an override menu on the page too.

I do have English at top (FF 60, Windows in the office) and still get
Release notes in Russian, which is terrible.

--
Mark Goldstein