Re: [opensuse] Enigmail setup wizard fatal flaw
On 06/04/2018 11:42 AM, ken wrote:
In running the Enigmail Setup Wizard, I'm asked to browse for files for
it to use.  The relevant files are, by default, in ~/.gnupg but the
Wizard's file browser doesn't display any directories whose name begins
with a period (.), making it impossible to browse to the relevant
directory... and so too impossible to accomplish the Setup.  Does anyone
know a workaround?

tnx

Well....

If I understand what you are asking, simply Right-Click in the files window
of the file-open dialog and select "Show Hidden Files"?

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.