Re: [opensuse] Microsoft Sculpt keyboard
On June 4, 2018 7:39:01 AM PDT, "Jeffrey L. Taylor" <jeff.taylor@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Anyone used the newer MS Scuplt keyboard with the separate numeric
keypad? It
feels really nice under my fingers. I always wonder about Microsoft,
have
they done something proprietary with their hardware.

TIA,
Jeffrey

Well, yes, they have put their patents on them and introduced non standard keys.

But they do work quite well, and most models are known to Linux.

So if the specific model you are considering can be found In the list of
supported keyboards you won't have any problems. Most of the time the hardware
detection will determine the correct settings automatically.