Re: [opensuse] Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Mailinglist changes going forward
On 29/05/18 20:23, Knurpht @ openSUSE wrote:
Op dinsdag 29 mei 2018 11:21:58 CEST schreef ellanios82:
On 29/05/18 11:57, David C. Rankin wrote:
This seems like action being taken to address a problem that isn't readily
apparent or very well defined from your original post.
- believe Chairman Brown in most eloquent spokesperson for these
fragmentation-thought-processes

regards
The board has talked about this, *not* out of some wicked idea, but because it
was asked to many times. Users refuse to use the opensuse@ for (quotes)83
posts long threads, where the solution already is in post #4 ; long threads
that contain nothing but completely off-topic stuff, but come up in my
searches because of their titles ; far too many dunnos that don't add any
value (/quotes) . I must say that I checked a number of examples thrown at me,
by some google searches, and I have no way to deny this feedback. And this has
nothing, *absolutely* noting to do with what the board "wants". Read the board
pages in the wiki and you'll see the board has no authority to act except when
asked for. Can we please have that illusion out of the world and these
suggestions over and done with. And whilst doing so also stop mentioning
individual board member names, since the board operates as a team.
---

Gertjan Lettink a.k.a. Knurpht
openSUSE Board Member
openSUSE Forums Team

You were saying something about not mentioning individual board member
names...?:-)

BC

--
"..The times have been