Re: How to contribute a "Start Here" on this topic? Re: [opensuse] Idiot Question about Btrfs
On 2018-06-03 22:07, James Bullock wrote:

I'd be happy to take a shot at contributing a half page on the current fs
buffet
in OpenSuSE (LEAP 15.0) Questions about the fs buffet in LEAP 15.0 keep coming
up from computer literate users trying to use OpenSuSE, trying to get oriented
to what's going on with these components. It seems like a findable,
authoritative half-page orientation with some links would help with that.

Could someone point me to the OpenSuSE guidelines for:

-- Where something like that might go
-- Contribution & acceptance protocol
-- Writing and style standards

Or where's the better place to ask this question?

<opensuse-web@xxxxxxxxxxxx> :-)

<https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Wiki>

--
Cheers / Saludos,