How to contribute a "Start Here" on this topic? Re: [opensuse] Idiot Question about Btrfs

I'd be happy to take a shot at contributing a half page on the current fs buffet
in OpenSuSE (LEAP 15.0) Questions about the fs buffet in LEAP 15.0 keep coming
up from computer literate users trying to use OpenSuSE, trying to get oriented
to what's going on with these components. It seems like a findable,
authoritative half-page orientation with some links would help with that.

Could someone point me to the OpenSuSE guidelines for:

-- Where something like that might go
-- Contribution & acceptance protocol
-- Writing and style standards

Or where's the better place to ask this question?

In general, it seems like a bunch of half-page "start here"'s would help people
who don't wrangle OpenSuSE full time get oriented enough to use it. Difficulty
getting oriented sometimes stops people from using OpenSuSE, or even "upgrading"
when they'd like to (and probably should.)

I'd likely contribute one of these every couple months based on technical topics
I unwind for my own use, if I could figure out how to contribute what I've
gathered in solving my own problem.