Re: [opensuse] email client question
On Fri, 01 Jun 2018 17:43:57 +0200, Simon Becherer wrote:

If so, I don't see how it can be done and on what form the mail(s) can be copied (content, headers...)

jdd

thunderbird -> open new mail, alt+tab to inbox -> klick a mail -> hold
mouse -> alt+tab to the new mail, move mouse to right upper corner where
the attachmend should be.
attachmed box opens, mouse cursor changes and you could release button.

simoN

Thank you all for your suggestions.

Indeed, I can drag and drop emails to the attachment area of an email in seamonkey.
I am more familiar with seamonkey than with thunderbird but practically they are
almost the same.

Thanks again,

Istvan