Re: [opensuse] KGPG : Serious fault
On 06/02/2018 11:56 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
I had read your post yesterday but I stayed away because I do not use
KGPG nor TW, so I read what other people said.

But you also suggested totally switching tools to Emacs, switching
to Gnome, then throwing thunderbird into the mix.

All this to decrypt an encrypted file, which apparently does work
but throws an erroneous message.

Seems a long way to go. But at least you didn't suggest switching distros and
buying a new
computer, so there's that.