Re: [opensuse] Problem with leap 15 upgrade
On 2018-06-01 21:55, don fisher wrote:
01.06.2018 01:03, don fisher пишет:
https://paste.opensuse.org/43433048

The error is from script /etc/grub.d/80_suse_btrfs_snapshot, which calls
"btrfs inspect-internal rootid /". Apparently at the time of execution
"/" is not btrfs. You should open bug report.

Could you send details on how to open such a bug report. I have made
errors in the past and do not wish to compound the felony:-) Do I need
to reference the photo, and if so, how do I get the photo expiration
extended to cover whoever may respond to the bug report. Any other
advice would be appreciated.

Simply attach the photos to the report.

<https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports>

You need to run "save_y2logs" in a terminal. It will generate a
compressed archive of the logs which you also have to attach to the report.

Assuming the system boots and runs.

If it doesn't, you have to do it from a rescue system. Start it, mount
your 15.0 filesystem somewhere in /mnt, then:

mount --bind /proc /mnt/proc
mount --bind /sys /mnt/sys
mount --bind /dev /mnt/dev

chroot /mnt

and run your commands.

save_y2logs

Then, you can start yast in text mode, start the boot module, and
correct the grub2 start of the failed 15.0 install.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.