Re: [opensuse] a little help with Leap 5
John Andersen composed on 2018-06-01 18:35 (UTC-0700):

Opensuse defaults to BTRFS, but you certainly don't have to accept
it and setting it up in the way you are used to doing is certainly fine).

+5

(After getting corrupted and losing data twice within 6months, I've put BTRFS
on
my 5 year ban list, and other distros have dropped it altogether). YMMV.

Since I first heard about it it's been on my indefinite ban list, later
bolstered by other distros' absence of support. I can understand it for large
organizations paying support contracts, but not for mere mortals like most who
ask for help on web forums and mailing lists, and particularly not for the
unique needs of multibooters.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/