Re: [opensuse] Problem with leap 15 upgrade
01.06.2018 01:03, don fisher пишет:
https://paste.opensuse.org/43433048

The error is from script /etc/grub.d/80_suse_btrfs_snapshot, which calls
"btrfs inspect-internal rootid /". Apparently at the time of execution
"/" is not btrfs. You should open bug report.

Could you send details on how to open such a bug report. I have made errors in the past and do not wish to compound the felony:-) Do I need to reference the photo, and if so, how do I get the photo expiration extended to cover whoever may respond to the bug report. Any other advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Don