Re: [opensuse] email client question
On 2018-06-01 17:42, Anton Aylward wrote:
On 01/06/18 10:52 AM, jdd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Le 01/06/2018 à 16:40, Anton Aylward a écrit :

I am searching for an email client in which I can do this: answer a
message and attach to this answer other emails from other folders (not
files from the computer). I am familiar with roundcube webmail client

Well I was going to say that.

I wonder if the op want to attach more than one mail, that's not forward a
single mail.

See attached ... both of them.

If so, I don't see how it can be done and on what form the mail(s) can be
copied
(content, headers...)

You mean like this ....

LOL. I was going to do that ;-)

One way is selecting the emails, then message/forward as attachment.

The other way that Simon has described I was not familiar, and is more
correct.

The trick is opening the attachment area, because in my th it is closed
till there is at least one. I have to click and drag and drop a message
to a tiny inverted triangle at the right end of the "From" header panel.
Clicking on the triangle opens the "From" selector.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.