Re: [opensuse] email client question
On 01/06/18 10:52 AM, jdd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Le 01/06/2018 à 16:40, Anton Aylward a écrit :

I am searching for an email client in which I can do this: answer a
message and attach to this answer other emails from other folders (not
files from the computer). I am familiar with roundcube webmail client

Well I was going to say that.

I wonder if the op want to attach more than one mail, that's not forward a
single mail.

See attached ... both of them.

If so, I don't see how it can be done and on what form the mail(s) can be
copied
(content, headers...)

You mean like this ....

--
I am searching for an email client in which I can do this: answer a
message and attach to this answer other emails from other folders (not
files from the computer). I am familiar with roundcube webmail client
and alpine
text
based client, but these cannot do the above.

Thank you in advance for suggfestons.

Thunderbird.

Well I was going to say that.

I am searching for an email client in which I can do this: answer a
message and attach to this answer other emails from other folders (not
files from the computer). I am familiar with roundcube webmail client
and alpine
text
based client, but these cannot do the above.

Thank you in advance for suggfestons.

Thunderbird.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (22.5°C)