Re: [opensuse] Connection doesn't work with some wifi networks
On 2018-06-01 05:47, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Charles Robert <crobert@xxxxxxxxxxx> [05-31-18 23:17]:

[...]

I don't know why with a computer with Tumbleweed on this network, I have
an issue, and with a same computer, with Leap 15 or Ubuntu 16.04 on Live
USB, I haven't an issue on the same network, and with a same computer
with tumbleweed on another network, I haven't an issue.

you undoubtedly have different setting for each distro. compare the
/etc/resolv.conf on each. or show them to us. the statement above gives
no one any hint as to your problem, only guesses.

Well, tell him what commands to issue to get precise information.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.

List Navigation