Re: [opensuse] Connection doesn't work with some wifi networks
On 05/29/2018 12:40 AM, Charles Robert wrote:
Hello,

I'm on Tumbleweed with network manager and KDE.

With some wifi networks (now 2), network manager can connect but it
has no data flux and the ping doesn't work. I haven't connection
issue with another wifi networks. I can use these wifi networks with
an Ubuntu live USB.

Thanks for your helping.

Charles

It looks similar to the issue that I had after upgrade.
I solved mine by deleting (renaming) /etc/resolv.conf and restarting
NetworkManager.service.

HTH,

R. Soskic
< Previous Next >