Re: [opensuse] Problem with leap 15 upgrade
Le 31/05/2018 à 22:39, Carlos E. R. a écrit :
On 2018-05-31 22:35, don fisher wrote:

On my sd card. Also visible in digikam once I downloaded them. I know
nothing about cutting and pasting photos.

You can use "gimp" to cut a section or to compress to smaller size, and
upload to susepaste for some limited time, then post the resulting URL here.

digikam is much more froendly than gimp to cut and past photos :-)

if you use kde, try "kim" to manage photos and mails

jdd

--
http://dodin.org