Re: [opensuse] Connection doesn't work with some wifi networks
* Charles Robert <crobert@xxxxxxxxxxx> [05-31-18 23:17]:

[...]

I don't know why with a computer with Tumbleweed on this network, I have
an issue, and with a same computer, with Leap 15 or Ubuntu 16.04 on Live
USB, I haven't an issue on the same network, and with a same computer
with tumbleweed on another network, I haven't an issue.

you undoubtedly have different setting for each distro. compare the
/etc/resolv.conf on each. or show them to us. the statement above gives
no one any hint as to your problem, only guesses.

and please, trim your quotes.