Re: [opensuse] Re: quote chars
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 13:00:52 +0100
David T-G wrote:

Per, et al --

...and then Per Jessen said...
%
% > We've had this discussion already :-) and I've been doing so for,
% > what, twenty-five years by now. Any real mail program should
easily % > be able to recognize my or any other character as a quote
regexp. %
% Fyi, knode, pan and Thunderbird don't recognise it.

Wait, what?!? I thought that TB had it years ago; that's one of the
reasons I actually liked it a little bit as a GUI MUA. They took that
away?!?

Unless it's an option that needs enabling, but that would be weird.

And I don't go near gmail nor consider it a real user agent

Agree.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (2.2°C)
http://www.cloudsuisse.com/ - your owncloud, hosted in Switzerland.