Re: [opensuse] Display problems
On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 8:53 PM, Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
https://www.cnet.com/products/hp-zr2740w/specs/ suggests to me your display is
defective, in that it should have OSD (if not to report trouble, at least for
manual configuration, such as height and width tweaking). Do you not have any
way to try a different display with the dock, or the display with a different
PC
or laptop, to narrow down the problem's source?

I have other LCDs, but that's the only one with DisplayPort. I only
have 1 DP cable as well. I know the monitor works. It showed up
before under Win7 at full resolution, but the video card locked up due
to the drivers. Which is why I went ahead and switched it to Linux.
The docks works fine with my 20" Dell with the DVI cable at 1680x1050.
That's the highest display I have access to right now other than the
HP.