Re: [opensuse] conflict between nut and apcupsd - really?
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 23:33:55 +0100 (CET)

On Wednesday, 2017-11-29 at 16:51 -0000, Peter Suetterlin wrote:

Per Jessen wrote:
Peter Suetterlin wrote:

I normally ask on the list before filing bugs, to keep load on the bug
team lower. Should I rather change that habit?

Nah, nothing wrong with that habit. Two pairs of eyes is better than
one.

It is what I do when I'm not sure.

Thanks for the backup :)

Though I also agree with Geertjan that a real conflict (i.e., two packages
trying to own the same file) rather asks for a direct bug report :)

But the conflict could be intentional - you can not monitor the same UPS with two programs. It is not your case, I know, but that could be the idea behind the conflict.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.