Re: [opensuse] I am getting repeated warnings by rkhunter about /usr/bin
  • From: stakanov <stakanov@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 19:24:58 +0100
In data mercoledì 29 novembre 2017 17:54:22 CET, Peter Suetterlin ha scritto:
stakanov wrote:
Something I did not see? Or has there been an update?
I have done a --propupd but this has not real an effect. I am getting
following warning (the first before running --propupd, the second today,
with no other update)

a) Warning: The file properties have changed:
File: /usr/bin/file
Current inode: 661139 Stored inode: 661182

I did run --propupd (thought it was just an effect of an update) but
today:

Warning: The file properties have changed:
File: /usr/bin/perl
Current inode: 660485 Stored inode: 660486

Uh. Can it be sector reallocation of the disk, or some automatic filesystem
cleaning?
It is an ssd and EXT4. Would this correspond? fstrim in automatic? And then,
why would this happen now and not before.
Could an automatic shutdown for temperature be the reason?
But twice in few days difference? I had only one shutdown AFAIK.
The system is /boot and the rest on ecrypted LVM. All partitions EXT4...
SSD Samsung 850 pro
maybe I should run a check on ram...