Re: [opensuse] Get an SSD just for swap?
Le 27/11/2017 à 14:21, Mikhail Ramendik a écrit :

Besides, SSD is too expensive for snapshots.

sd is not more expensive than rotating disk was when needed

(But I do wonder how to create the right tar command that would not
attempt to tar /home and other mounted stuff and /proc etc. Advice
appreciated).

-x with rsync works well

I don't want to move /home to a small 12G space,

not needed

stuff in /home without thinking of space. I'd rather have a fast place
where I'd eed to do something explicitly.

like what?

I use ssd for main disk for more than a year now (480Go, just under €100 at the moment €129 today and only rotating for archiving

jdd
--
http://dodin.org