Re: [opensuse] MythTV
Carlos E. R. wrote:
Hi,

How does one go about installing mytthv in a single machine?

I set to install:

mythtv-0_27-frontend - Client component of mythtv (a DVR)

Then:

mythtv-backend - Server component of mythtv (a DVR)

and it wants to remove the front end...

What packages are really needed?

I want to see already existing files in that computer, there is not TV
card.

Do not try MythTV 0.27. It is very old. Try MythTV 0.28 (the Packman
mythtv packages without a number) or 29. I can give you my personal RPM
spec file for MythTV 29, which is the current version.

I never had conflicts with MythTV frontend and backend.

Greetings,
Björn