[opensuse] Re: Weird automount behavior
I've discovered that I get an error when I reload the maps with "systemctl reload autofs". This gives me

Nov 25 03:02:36 madhatter automount[2181]: master_add_map_source: map source used without taking reference
Nov 25 03:02:36 madhatter automount[2181]: master_add_map_source: map source used without taking reference

I found a reference to this here: https://fossies.org/linux/misc/autofs-5.1.3.tar.xz/autofs-5.1.3/lib/master.c#l_237

Does anyone know what this is complaining about? What is "taking reference"? The __master_find_map_source() is below in master.c but I can't figure out what is is doing.