[opensuse] Weird automount behavior
OpenSUSE Tumbleweed (latest code)

I have some automounts I'm using with ypbind. Some of the automounts work on my local machine and some of them don't (the ones accessed during boot work but the automounts not accessed during boot don't work after the machine is up). Here are my automounts:

ssimpson@madhatter:~$ ypcat -k auto.master
/people auto.people
/apps auto.apps
ssimpson@madhatter:~$ ypcat -k auto.apps
build 192.168.2.1:/home/mounts/&
software 192.168.2.1:/&
multimedia 192.168.2.1:/&
win 192.168.2.1:/home/mounts/&
local 192.168.2.1:/home/mounts/&
ssimpson@madhatter:~$

On my local machine 192.168.2.1, /apps/local works (since it was accessed on boot) but /apps/multimedia doesn't!

ssimpson@madhatter:~$ ls /apps/local
bacula bin gorilla krb5kdc lib sbin share shellenv zm
ssimpson@madhatter:~$ ls /apps/multimedia
ls: cannot access '/apps/multimedia': No such file or directory
ssimpson@madhatter:~$

If I go to another machine on my network, both work:

ssimpson@mythtv:~$ ls /apps/local
bacula bin gorilla krb5kdc lib sbin share shellenv zm
ssimpson@mythtv:~$ ls /apps/multimedia
Family.mpg
ssimpson@mythtv:~$

This only broke recently (in the last few months). The /etc/exports file is good otherwise the mythtv machine wouldn't be able to see the NFS mounts. Any idea?