Re: [opensuse] kmail must have missed an update in the past
Dne pátek 24. listopadu 2017 5:17:34 CET, C. Brouerius van Nidek napsal(a):
Remember that in the past pop emails could be found under
" ~/.local/share/akonadi_maildir_resource_0"
At the moment nothing is to be found in that directory but everything is
found instead under the old directory "~.local/share/.local-mail.directory"
Kmail is for the moment working satisfactory but I have the feeling that not
all functions are working but there is nothing I miss
Is there a way to get the emails transferred to the directory
"akonadi_maildir_resource_0" or should I keep it where it is now?

If You go to KMail settings | accounts | local folders, You can set where
local mails are/should be stored. IMHO doesn't matter in which directory it
is.

--
Vojtěch Zeisek
https://trapa.cz/