[opensuse] kmail must have missed an update in the past
  • From: "C. Brouerius van Nidek" <constant@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2017 11:17:34 +0700
Remember that in the past pop emails could be found under
" ~/.local/share/akonadi_maildir_resource_0"
At the moment nothing is to be found in that directory but everything is found
instead under the old directory "~.local/share/.local-mail.directory"

Kmail is for the moment working satisfactory but I have the feeling that not
all functions are working but there is nothing I miss
.
Is there a way to get the emails transferred to the directory
"akonadi_maildir_resource_0" or should I keep it where it is now?

--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20171122
Qt: 5.9.2