Re: [opensuse] NFS filesystem size
On 11/23/2017 07:48 PM, Rejaine Monteiro wrote:
Could anyone tell me if there is any max NFS mounted filesystem size ?
I'm noticing some strange DBUS bugs in Evolution and Thunderbird when
the user's HOMEDIR is mounted when server exporting a 1.5TB
disk/partition. The same server exporting the same HOMEDIR with a
smaller disk, problems do not occur (the only variable is the size of
the exported partitions)

I'm not sure if someone can support you with this description.
What are the "strange DBUS bugs"? How do the file systems show
up in "findmnt" and "df --o"? What is the NFS server? Another
openSUSE system, a Netapp, ... ? What versions of OS, kernel,
etc.?

Have a nice day,
Berny