Re: [opensuse] Again, trying to find a suitable video editor.
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2017 15:48:18 +0100
Carlos E. R. wrote:

I only need a simple editor for streams recorded from TV. I want to
remove the start lead, the tail end, and the commercials in the
middle.

I was reading some thread about cutting on the mythtv list - I can't
find it again, but in mythtv, you mark the lead and the tail, and you
can have mythtv mark the commercials. I am pretty certain I saw
someone mention that he used ffmpeg to do the cutting based on the
marks from mythtv.

Somebody also mentioned https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MythDVBcut

I don't do any video cutting myself - mythtv has the marks, that is
sufficient.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (10.9°C)
http://www.cloudsuisse.com/ - your owncloud, hosted in Switzerland.