Re: [opensuse] Where are listed modules included in initrd in Leap 42.x ?

Hi !

Where are listed modules included in initrd in Leap 42.x ?

/etc/sysconfig/kernel - this file doesn’t exists at all
/etc/dracut.conf.d - not here
It depends on your system - the initrd is built to suit your system.

lsinitrd will tell you what a specific initrd contains.
Thanks, but I’m need to add some modules manually, not just get a list.

--
Doesn't YaST -> /etc/sysconfig Editor -> Kernel -> INITRD-MODULES
work anymore?

Probably not in recovery mode. I would prefer to edit list of initrd
modules manually.

Someone from SUSE, can you please clarify where this list moved from
/etc/sysconfig/kernel ?