Re: [opensuse] Reinstating Linda. Was: Dear Chairman Brown ~
* Harrie Baken <hb-lijsten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [11-17-17 12:33]:
Hallo Per Jessen, op 17-11-17 om 17:48 schreef je:
Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink wrote:

Hi all,

FYI: On behalf of the board I sent an email to Linda last monday
to settle things and have her ban lifted. Awaiting her reply.

Any comments, discussion off-list please. The opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx
ML is meant for support, the correct place to let your opinions
known to the openSUSE board is by emailing board@xxxxxxxxxxxx.

I actually like to see people's opinion expressed here too,
especially on such matters.

#MeToo ;)

Keeping things 'silent' is common practice in private corporations of
moneymakers, not in communities of people.

And. This *list* is not for people's opinions. We have offtopic for
that. *most* of the developers and packagers already shy away from this
list due to off-topic traffic and flames. perhaps we should merge this
list with offtopic and start a new list, opensuse-help.