Re: [opensuse] KDE and directories
On Wednesday, 8 November 2017 20:57:00 ACDT jdd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Le 08/11/2017 à 10:33, Roger Oberholtzer a écrit :
I suspect a plugin might be the route.

I just noticed there is in the kde config panel, start and stop, back
ground services, an entry for a service "folder survey" (sorry I see it
in french "surveillant de dossier") that could help

jdd

That could be one of two things; the "Recent Document Updater", that monitors
the Recent Documents folder for changes, or the "Search Folder Updater", taht
allows auto updates of search folders. They're the closest that I can see in
English (no direct translation).