Re: [opensuse] btrfs rollback gives dead display manager
Going back to the original to try to start again ...

On Mon, 6 Nov 2017 14:04:14 -0600
listreader <suselist@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
After a possibly ill-advised sideload upgrade/fix of a perl app, I
tried to do a btrfs rollback but I end up with a dead display manager.
Going back to the current/last snapshot and display manager works
fine. I see nothing in intervening snapshots (or in yast2) that
relates to any display manager changes nor anything else in there
that would seem to have anything to do with display manager.

It seems the perl stuff is a red herring?

I don't know btrfs well. Is there a difference between a rollback and a
snapshot? I'm not clear what it is that doesn't work if 'Going back to
the current/last snapshot and display manager works fine'.